Are you looking for a fitness watch that can help you stay on track with your health goals? We’ve been testing out the Fitbit Versa 4 with 6-Month Premium Membership, and we’re impressed with what it has to offer.
This watch comes with 40+ exercise modes, so you can track a wide variety of workouts and see your stats in real time. Plus, built-in GPS lets you easily track your pace and distance during outdoor activities.
One unique feature of the Fitbit Versa 4 Fitness Watch Review is the Daily Readiness Score, which tells you which workout intensity levels to target based on your readiness for the day. This feature is only available with a Premium membership, which is included with this watch for new members.
Other notable aspects include the Active Zone Minutes tracker, which helps you stay accountable by tracking your workout intensity in real time, and the long battery life of 6+ days, depending on usage.
- 1 Fitbit Versa 4 Fitness Watch Overview
- 2 Daily Readiness Score
- 3 Active Zone Minutes
- 4 Built-in GPS
- 5 Battery Life
- 6 Fitbit Versa 4 Fitness Watch Pros and Cons
- 7 Fitbit Versa 4 Fitness Watch Review by Customer
- 8 Conclusion
- 9 Frequently Asked Questions Fitbit Versa 4 Fitness Watch Review
- 9.1 What is the battery life of the Fitbit Versa 4?
- 9.2 What are the differences between the Fitbit Versa 4 and the Fitbit Sense 2?
- 9.3 Is the Fitbit Versa 4 waterproof?
- 9.4 What bands are compatible with the Fitbit Versa 4?
- 9.5 Are there any disadvantages to the Fitbit Versa 4?
- 9.6 Can I answer calls on the Fitbit Versa 4?
We highly recommend the Fitbit Versa 4 Fitness Watch for anyone looking to track their workouts and stay on top of their health goals. Its Advanced features and included Premium membership make it a great value for the price.
Ready to take your fitness to the next level? Click here to purchase the Fitbit Versa 4 with 6-Month Premium Membership today!
Fitbit Versa 4 Fitness Watch Overview
We recently had the opportunity to test out the Fitbit Versa 4 Fitness Watch and we were impressed with its features. The watch comes with a 6-month premium membership, providing personalized insights into your workout routine. With the Daily Readiness Score, you can easily determine when you need a recovery day or when you’re ready for a challenge.
The watch tracks more than 40 exercises modes, including strength training, running, kayaking, and more. You can view key stats in real-time, such as Active Zone Minutes, which shows your target intensity levels during workouts. The built-in GPS allows you to track your pace and distance accurately.
The watch also comes with notifications for calls, texts, and apps, so you never miss a beat. The battery life lasts for 6+ days, depending on usage, and the watch is designed to be thin and lightweight for comfort during workouts and sleep.
Overall, the Fitbit Versa 4 Fitness Watch is a great investment for those who are serious about tracking their fitness goals. The premium membership provides valuable insights and the watch is packed with features to help you get the most out of your workouts.
Daily Readiness Score
We were impressed with the Fitbit Versa 4’s Daily Readiness Score feature, which gives you a personalized score based on your recent activity levels, sleep quality, and heart rate. This score helps you determine whether you’re ready for a challenging workout or need to take it easy and recover. We found this feature to be especially helpful for keeping us accountable and motivated to stay on track with our fitness goals.
In addition, the Versa 4 tracks over 40 different exercise modes, including strength training, running, and kayaking, and provides real-time stats for each mode, including Active Zone Minutes, which show your target intensity levels. The built-in GPS is also a nice touch for tracking pace and distance.
Overall, we think the Daily Readiness Score feature is a valuable tool for anyone looking to improve their fitness routine and stay on top of their health. The Versa 4’s thin, lightweight design and 6+ day battery life make it comfortable to wear all day and easy to use on the go. Plus, with the included 6-month Premium membership, you’ll have access to even more advanced tracking and analysis tools.
Active Zone Minutes
We found the Active Zone Minutes feature on the Fitbit Versa 4 to be incredibly helpful during our workouts. This feature lets you track your target intensity levels in real-time, helping you stay accountable and maximise your workout.
With over 40 exercise modes to choose from, including strength training, running, and kayaking, you can easily find the mode that suits your workout routine. The Active Zone Minutes feature also works in conjunction with your personalized Daily Readiness Score, helping you know which workout intensity levels to target based on your readiness.
Overall, we found the Active Zone Minutes feature to be a valuable addition to the Fitbit Versa 4. It helped us stay on track during our workouts and provided us with useful insights into our fitness progress.
We were impressed by the built-in GPS feature of the Fitbit Versa 4 Fitness Watch. With this feature, you can track your outdoor activities without needing to bring your phone along. It accurately tracks your distance, pace, and route, which is great for runners, hikers, and cyclists.
The GPS feature also allows you to see your workout intensity levels in real-time with active zone minutes. This helps you stay accountable and ensures that you are pushing yourself to reach your fitness goals.
One downside to the GPS feature is that it drains the battery faster, reducing the battery life to around 4 days. However, this is still a decent battery life for a smartwatch with GPS capabilities.
Overall, the built-in GPS feature is a great addition to the Fitbit Versa 4 Fitness Watch. It makes outdoor activities more convenient and helps you track your progress more accurately.
We were impressed with the battery life of the Fitbit Versa 4 Fitness Watch. The lithium-ion battery lasted for around 6 days with regular use, which is a significant improvement from previous models. It’s great not having to worry about constantly charging the device.
The battery life varies based on usage and other factors, but we found that it held up well during workouts and daily activities. The watch also comes with a charger, so it’s easy to keep it powered up.
Overall, we were pleased with the battery life of the Fitbit Versa 4. It’s a reliable device that you can count on to keep up with your active lifestyle without needing constant charging.
Fitbit Versa 4 Fitness Watch Pros and Cons
After using the Fitbit Versa 4 Fitness Watch for some time, we have identified some pros and cons to consider before purchasing.
- Daily Readiness Score: The Premium membership provides a Daily Readiness Score that helps you determine which workout intensity levels to target. This feature is helpful if you want to track your progress and improve your fitness level.
- Active Zone Minutes: The watch tracks workout intensity in real-time with Active Zone Minutes, which helps you stay accountable and motivated during workouts.
- Exercise Modes: With 40+ exercise modes, the Versa 4 tracks more workouts than ever before. You can see your stats in real-time, which is helpful for tracking progress and staying motivated.
- Built-in GPS: The built-in GPS tracks pace and distance, which is helpful for outdoor activities like running or cycling.
- Notifications: You can receive notifications for calls, texts, and apps when your phone is nearby, which is convenient for staying connected without constantly checking your phone.
- Battery Life: With a battery life of 6+ days, you can do more and charge less. The battery life varies with use and other factors, but we found it to be impressive overall.
- Premium Membership: The Versa 4 comes with a 6-month Premium membership for new members only. The membership must be activated within 60 days of device activation, and a valid payment method is required. Cancel before membership ends to avoid subscription fees. T&C apply.
- Package Contents: The package includes the device, 2 straps (Small & Large), and a charger, which is convenient for switching between straps and charging the device.
- App Connectivity: The Fitbit app can give you trouble when connecting to your mobile, sending notifications, and receiving calls on a smartphone. We found this frustrating, especially if you rely on the app for tracking your fitness progress.
- Inaccuracy: The Versa 4 can be inaccurate, especially during intense exercise. We found that it sometimes shows incorrect data, which can be frustrating if you’re relying on it for accurate tracking.
- Alexa Integration: The Alexa integration is a nice feature, but we found it to be somewhat difficult to use. The side button response time is slow, which can be frustrating if you’re trying to use Alexa quickly.
- Suica Compatibility: If you’re using Suica, you’ll need to create a new account on the Fitbit device, which can be inconvenient if you’re already using Suica. Additionally, the watch sometimes doesn’t respond when tapping Suica during busy times, which can be frustrating.
- Skin Irritation: Some users may experience skin irritation from wearing the watch, especially if they haven’t worn a watch before. We found that switching the watch between wrists every few days helped alleviate this issue.
Overall, the Fitbit Versa 4 Fitness Watch has some great features, but also has some drawbacks to consider before purchasing. If you’re looking for a watch with a long battery life, lots of exercise modes, and built-in GPS, the Versa 4 may be a good choice. However, if you’re looking for a watch with accurate tracking and easy app connectivity, you may want to consider other options.
Fitbit Versa 4 Fitness Watch Review by Customer
We went through the customer reviews of the Fitbit Versa 4 Fitness Watch, and we found that the majority of the customers were satisfied with their purchase. Many customers appreciated the long-lasting battery life and notification features of the watch. Some customers also mentioned that the watch is not as great as the Apple Watch, but it is still a good value for money.
A few customers faced issues with the Fitbit app when connecting to their iPhone, but overall, they found the product to be good with all the features working as expected. The reporting is fabulous and trustworthy accuracy, making it a reliable companion for health and fitness goals.
Some customers switched to the Fitbit Versa 4 from the Apple Watch and found it to be really light to wear, with a decent selection of straps and watch guards on Amazon. However, a few customers found the watch to be inaccurate, even after intense exercise.
Overall, the Fitbit Versa 4 Fitness Watch has received positive feedback from customers, making it a good choice for those looking for a reliable fitness tracker with additional features.
The Fitbit Versa 4 Fitness Watch is a reliable and convenient companion for our health and fitness goals. Its long battery life, accurate reporting, and various features, such as notifications and sleep tracking, make it a great value for its price. However, we did encounter some issues with the mobile app when connecting to an iPhone, which could be frustrating for some users. Additionally, while the watch is light and comfortable to wear, we did notice some inaccuracies in its tracking during intense exercise. Nevertheless, we believe the Fitbit Versa 4 is a solid choice for anyone looking for a fitness watch that offers style and functionality.
Frequently Asked Questions Fitbit Versa 4 Fitness Watch Review
What is the battery life of the Fitbit Versa 4?
The battery life of the Fitbit Versa 4 is impressive, lasting up to 6+ days on a single charge. However, the battery life may vary depending on usage and other factors.
What are the differences between the Fitbit Versa 4 and the Fitbit Sense 2?
The Fitbit Versa 4 has many similarities to the Fitbit Sense 2, but some key differences exist. The Fitbit Sense 2 has an electrodermal activity (EDA) sensor, which measures the body’s response to stress. It also has an ECG app, which can detect irregular heart rhythms. The Fitbit Versa 4 does not have these features. However, the Fitbit Versa 4 has a longer battery life and is more affordable than the Fitbit Sense 2.
Is the Fitbit Versa 4 waterproof?
Yes, the Fitbit Versa 4 is water-resistant up to 50 meters, making it suitable for swimming and other water activities. However, wearing the device in hot tubs or saunas is not recommended.
What bands are compatible with the Fitbit Versa 4?
The Fitbit Versa 4 is compatible with a wide range of official and third-party bands. The device comes with two straps (small and large), but users can purchase additional bands to customize their device.
Are there any disadvantages to the Fitbit Versa 4?
While the Fitbit Versa 4 has many great features, there are some disadvantages to consider. Some users have reported issues with the device’s accuracy, particularly with heart rate monitoring during exercise. Additionally, some users have found the device’s interface to be confusing or difficult to navigate.
Can I answer calls on the Fitbit Versa 4?
Yes, the Fitbit Versa 4 allows users to answer calls directly from their wrist. The device also has notification alerts for texts and apps, as long as the phone is nearby. However, the call quality may not be as good as on a phone, and users may need to speak directly into the device’s microphone for best results.